DEVELOPER OF SECURITY OPS
Recognized as one of the top fastest-growing companies nationally by Inc. 5000 and locally by Philadelphia Business Journal Soaring 76 and Inc. 5000 Regionals Northeast. FinPay is a Patient Financial Management company looking for a Developer of Security Operations. We are seeking an individual that is self-motivated, enjoys a fast-paced environment and will thrive working in a start-up environment with a strong culture. Come join the team that is solving the affordability crisis in healthcare.
- Maintain ownership of hardening, maintaining and
scaling our platform.
- Provide security standards, security monitoring and
- Password policy management, systems administration of
company third-party applications and assistance to
Sales in completing customer compliance
- Coordinate vulnerability scanning, certificate
management and help with remediation patching.
- Work closely with the Software Development team to
ensure proper security is built into our products and
with our senior AWS Architect Consultant to monitor
day-to-day activities and provide AWS infrastructure
- Knowledge of NIST-CSF, HIPAA and PCI-DSS.
- CISSP, GIAC or CEH certifications, a plus.
- Administration of SaaS Infrastructures (G-Suite,
- Experience with AWS and AWS Cloud Security.
- Experience with Open Source developer tooling (Jenkins,
Git, Artifactory, Nexus).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience (3+ years) in production engineering or
- Capability to provide risk management reports for
- Experience coordinating and performing vulnerability
assessments through the use of automated and manual
- Ability to review and analyze data to identify security
risks to the organization's network, infrastructure and
- Ability to write policies and procedures documentation.
FinPay, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status.