Executive Assistant to CEO
Location: Remote and In-office
The Executive Assistant to the CEO has overall accountability to provide professional support to the CEO of a rapidly growing Philadelphia-region healthcare technology company. This take-charge individual will organize all aspects of the CEO’s work environment including calendar, travel, meetings and business interactions. This position requires strong experience in executive support at the most senior level, polished communications skills, attention to detail, good judgment, business savvy and the ability to manage within a
dynamic environment, with constantly evolving priorities.
- Calendar management: set appointments, prioritize and
reschedule appointments as appropriate. Able to independently
identify and resolve issues with calendars and schedules. Able to
proactively anticipate sequencing of meetings.
- Exercise sound judgment and discretion in handling confidential
and sensitive information.
- Meeting/event preparation, set-up and follow-up, including
presentation development, proofing and edits.
- Attend meetings as required, take minutes, and ensure action
- Email management: when appropriate, read, prioritize and draft
- Prepare expense reports.
- Organize and schedule domestic travel arrangements. Be
available to problem solve when CEO is traveling and modified
arrangements are required.
- Coordinate, prepare for and support meetings, both telephonic
- Support major initiatives to include but not be limited to:
identification and build out of a new office location, capital
raises, and acquisitions.
- Strong experience interacting with Board members, members of
the executive team who report to the CEO, Clients, Sales
Prospects, Partners, and Investors.
- 15+ years executive assistant experience,
- Must have experience supporting a CEO.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communications
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent working experience of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity of Google email / calendar / drive a plus.
- Ability to work in a Philadelphia-suburban office location from
time to time and remotely.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.