Full Stack Developer
The Full Stack Developer will participate in the design and creation of our software products utilizing agile development methodologies. You will be developing code for both front-end and back-end functions of each application. You will also be responsible for timely and quality output. You will report to the Team Lead for Software Development.
- Work with other development team members, product managers,
and QA in developing software solutions.
- Develop well-functioning quality software.
- Write effective APIs.
- Build front-end applications with an appealing design.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Actively seeks to improve solutions, systems and processes.
- Write technical documentation.
- Spring boot framework
- Spring cloud
- AWS or equivalent cloud services
- Serverless framework
- AWS cognito
- 5+ years experience as a software developer.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with developing web applications with
service-oriented framework, Mircoservices, Rest APIs, and Lambda
- Experience developing responsive web applications.
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries.
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages.
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous
integration / deployment environments (Git preferred).
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with agile development methodologies including SCRUM.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented
application development techniques and theories.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and company
- Experience with Message Queuing a plus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.