Full Stack Developer
The Full Stack Developer will participate in the design and creation of our software products utilizing agile development methodologies. You will be developing code for both front-end and back-end functions of each application. You will also be responsible for timely and quality output. You will report to the Team Lead for Software Development.
- Work with other development team members, product managers,
and QA in developing software solutions.
- Develop well-functioning quality software.
- Write effective APIs.
- Build front-end applications with an appealing design.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Actively seeks to improve solutions, systems and processes.
- Write technical documentation.
- 5+ years experience as a software developer.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with developing web
applications with service-oriented framework,
Mircoservices, Rest APIs, and Lambda functions.
- Experience developing responsive web applications.
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries.
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages.
- Experience with source control management systems
and continuous integration / deployment environments
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field or
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and
service-oriented application development techniques
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both
independently and in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills with both internal team
members and company departments.
- Experience with Message Queuing a plus.
- Spring Boot framework
- Spring Cloud
- AWS or equivalent cloud services
- Serverless Framework
- AWS Cognito
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Benefits include: Paid Time Off (PTO), 401(k), Medical, Dental and Vision converage plus a flexible spending account (FSA).