Lead React Front End Developer
Location: King of Prussia, PA area (Remote)
FinPay is committed to solving the affordability crisis in healthcare by enhancing the patient financial experience through pre-care engagement, healthcare financial literacy, advocating for cost transparency, and offering affordable payment options. FinPay has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies for the past two years in Inc. 5000 and Philadelphia Business Journal Soaring 76.
- Work as part of a team to design and develop high-quality software
solutions for web applications and mobile apps using React.
- Leverage a human-centered design process to deliver an easy-to-ease user
interface and experience.
- Work with stakeholders to identify requirements.
- Develop personas, scenarios, and user stories.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mock-ups.
- Implement new features and maintain existing code using React and other
standard tools in the React ecosystem, such as Node.js and Yarn.
- Design software solutions to meet project requirements, maintain and
refactor existing code, write tests, and fix bugs.
- Design and develop new custom components to meet project requirements.
- Install and configure server environments for React deployments.
- Maintain and update project dependencies as well as fix any conflicts.
- Work with the Development, Product, and QA teams to develop front-end architecture that is well structured, testable, and flexible.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, software development, engineering,
or a related technical field.
HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of React and common tools used in the wider React ecosystem,
such as Node.js and npm.
- Familiarity with common programming tools such as Redux, IDEs, Postman,
RESTful APIs, Git repositories, TypeScript, Selenium and GitLab.
- An understanding of common programming paradigms and fundamental
React principles, such as React components, hooks, and the React lifecycle.
- Wire-framing / prototyping tools such as Balsamiq.
- UX design tools such as InVision.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Benefits Include: Paid Time Off (PTO), 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage and Flexible Spending Account.