Quality Assurance Engineer
FinPay is committed to solving the affordability crisis in healthcare by enhancing the patient financial experience through pre-care engagement, healthcare financial literacy, advocating for cost transparency, and offering affordable payment options. FinPay has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in Inc. 5000, Inc. 5000 Regionals Northeast and Philadelphia Business Journal Soaring 76.
- Installation and maintenance of all FinPay desktop
hardware and peripherals.
- Develop deep expertise in product functionality.
- Help create and set testing-related documentation, including test
plans, test scripts and automation scripts.
- Work together with other members of the functional QA team.
- Work with Product Managers, Developers, and other QA
- Conduct QA tests and verify outcomes in a timely fashion.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, including software testing
preferably in an Agile environment.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Strong verbal and communications skills.
- Teamwork - working with other groups, strong communication
skills that allow you to collaborate with others.
- Communicate problems and coordinate with QA, development
and business groups to ensure products are free of errors.
- Understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and
approaches (functional and / or automated testing) in a software
company with short release cycles.
- Strong problem-solving skills that allow for testing software,
identifying bugs and solving errors.
- Experience in writing test cases, covering both sanity and in-depth
testing including and not limited to regression, boundary, negative,
compatibility, end-to-end, regression and concurrency tests.
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Applications or similar
- Experience working in a SaaS company is preferred.
- Using bug tracking and test case management tools (JIRA,
- Experienced with API testing (JSON, REST) using tools such as
- Testing cloud service platform from front-end web applications to
back-end data processing.
- Test automation experience.
FinPay, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status.