Senior Product Manager
Location: Remote and In-office
The product management team enables FinPay’s revenue and growth by delivering its product strategy and vision to its clients. We work with every team in the company to collaborate through the entire product lifecycle, from concept through development through commercialization.
The Senior Product Manager will join our team to help drive business requirements, planning, and the execution of FinPay’s market leading product. This is an exciting time to join our fast paced and growing group. This role provides the opportunity to be innovative and drive a highly growing business. It is a highly visible role so the candidate should be energetic, able to work in a fast-paced environment and bring a passion for helping our clients and users. This is a hands-on role that requires experience and a proven track record of delivering results in a high paced Agile environment. This position will report directly to the VP of Product.
- Working with all levels of the organization across every department
- Writing and maintaining business and functional requirements
- Writing and maintaining end user documentation
- Interfacing with end users
- Solving challenging problems with analytical thinking
- Presenting to executive leadership and handling sensitive customer
- Define business and functional requirements, features, and user stories
- Help manage the product backlog in close partnership with the
- Validate product ideas and prototypes with early adopters
- Conduct market and competitor research to understand the needs of the
customer and bring that insight to help guide the product design.
- Identify unmet market needs and opportunities for strategic product
- Acts as voice of the customer understanding customer needs, researching
customer uses and requirements for FinPay's product offerings.
- Be a customer-centric product manager that engages with the customer to
understand their product needs and workflows.
- Experience working with SaaS solutions in an Agile environment
- Business analytics and intelligence experience strongly desired
- Payments processing experience a plus
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Product Management
- Strong knowledge of product management methodologies and technology
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments
- Ability to lead and work autonomously
- Proven track record of product management and helping to define, grow,
and scale SaaS products
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Ability to thrive in a startup-like environment
Location: Remote; King of Prussia, PA area
Compensation: $95K- $105K
Status: Full Time, Salaried
Benefits Include: Flexible Schedule, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage, and a 401K Employer Match.
FinPay, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.