Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Location: King of Prussia, PA area (Remote)
FinPay is committed to solving the affordability crisis in healthcare by enhancing the patient financial experience through pre-care engagement, healthcare financial literacy, advocating for cost transparency, and offering affordable payment options. FinPay has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies for the past two years in Inc. 5000 and Philadelphia Business Journal Soaring 76.
- Administration of our AWS platform.
- Implementing systems that are highly available, scalable and self-healing on
- Design, manage and maintain tools to automate operation processes on
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics and logging systems.
- Build tools and processes to support the infrastructure.
- Ownership of, maintaining and scaling our platform.
- Systems administration of company third-party applications.
- Demonstrated competency with the following AWS services: ECS, EC2, S3,
RDS, Cognito, VPC, Route 53, ELB, IAM, CloudFront, CloudWatch, SQS, SES,
- Proficient in Terraform, CloudFoundation, Ansible or other
- Proficient in Python programming or similar languages.
- Experience building scalable infrastructure in AWS.
- Experience with GitLab and Docker containers.
- Experience administering AWS.
- Experience with Open Source developer tooling (Jenkins, Git, Artifactory,
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
- Prior experience (5+ years) in production network infrastructure
- Ability to review and analyze data to identify configuration and security
risks to the organization's network, infrastructure and applications.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Benefits Include: Paid Time Off (PTO), 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage and Flexible Spending Account.